After installing SharePoint 2010 Language Pack (LP), how do I define translations for term sets and terms in Term Store Management?
- Remember that you first need to install the SharePoint Foundation LP, and after that the SharePoint Server LP (in this case server is English and additional German LP as installed)
- Go to Term Store Management Tool in Central Admin
- In Managed Metadata Service Properties screen, enable the new language by adding it as a Working Language
- Create your term set and term hierarchy, e.g., like in the image below.
- Change language from the drop-down menu below the TAXONOMY TERM STORE title
- Translate Term Set title by changing the Term Set Name property
- Translate Term title by changing the Default Label property
- Group titles cannot be translated
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.ReplyDelete