- Exclude program titles from status updating using Regular Expressions
- User customizable status polling interval
- User customizable setting whether status is cleared when WMC is closed
- Status may be logged to a XML file
- Debug option for only showing the status changing messages in WMC and not updating them to other destinations
- ClearStatusOnExit - 1 to clear status when exiting WMC. Default is 0.
- Debug - 1 to enable debug mode when status changes are only shown in WMC. Default is 0.
- EventsEnabled_Service_Facebook - 1 to enable status updating to Facebook. Default is 1.
- EventsEnabled_Service_Xml - 1 to enable status updating to an XML file. Default is 0.
- EventsEnabled_[MEDIA_TYPE] - 1 to enable status updating for the given media. Default is 1.
- Exclusion_[MEDIA_TYPE]_RegExp - Regular Expression defining what media titles to exclude from status updating. Default for TV is No data available, for others default is empty.
- PollingInterval - Polling interval in milliseconds of how often media status is queried. Default is 10000.
- Service_Xml_File - XML file where status is stored if EventsEnabled_Service_Xml is set to 1. Default is status.xml. This must contain also a path.
- Secret* - Facebook related information for infinite sessions. If you wish to clear the infinite session selection you made, clear this value and restart WMC.
- SessionKey*- Facebook related information for infinite sessions. If you wish to clear the infinite session selection you made, clear this value and restart WMC.
- UserId* - Facebook related information for infinite sessions. If you wish to clear the infinite session selection you made, clear this value and restart WMC.
This comment has been removed by the author.ReplyDelete
I'm afraid I will not have the resources to create a XP version of this. I believe it should be possible, though, but would require some code rewriting.ReplyDelete
I have windows Ultimate 32bt, but I dont use windows media center. I use windows media PLayer 11....any chance that the code can be written so I can use it?ReplyDelete
Not entirely sure of what you mean by "so I can use it", but what I know is that WMP would require a WMP plugin to be coded.ReplyDelete
Media Center applications are totally different, so you cannot really create a Media Center application that would also be a WMP plugin.
As WMP and Media Center are in fact somehow connected in the background you can get WMP music status to Facebook using my application:ReplyDelete
1. Install my application
2. Start Media Center (login to facebook in my app, and add the extended permission)
3. Let Media Center run (you can minimize it)
3. Start WMP and play music --> WMP music gets updated to Facebook
I know it isn't really a solution to this, but I just found this out by accident and thought you might be interested :)
do you have an example code?ReplyDelete