After installing Office 2013 you might want to revert ribbon group titles to initial caps instead of ALL CAPS.
You can modify the ribbon tab titles manually, or by importing the modified settings files at the bottom of this article (for English only).
1. First, right-click on a ribbon tab title and select “Customize the Ribbon…”.
2. You should be on Customize Ribbon screen, on which you can select each tab one by one and select Rename
3. Best option is to add space after the current title, so “Home” becomes “Home “, and click OK
4. Then go through all tab titles OR just use the configuration files I created by modifying each title.
5. For importing these files, you only need to “Import customization file” for each Office application (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook) separately.
6. Just pick corresponding file, click OK and you’re all set!
PS. FILE will always be CAPS, sorry.
Thanks. I serached for this because I thin all caps are hareder to read.ReplyDelete
hopefully Microsoft sees this...ReplyDelete
DONT MAKE THE TITLES ALL CAPS. WTH.
and with that, I've exhausted my use of 'all-caps' statements for the week, so I have nothing else left to say.
What a terrible idea.